If you always do what you’ve always done you’ll always get what you’ve always got – unless things change!
The world of marketing has changed almost completely over the last 15 years. Some of us can remember a world before Facebook, before Google, we can remember it, but we no longer live in that world.
Now we live in a marketing world dominated by a few key channels, but most importantly dominated by the consumers.
In the digital environment it’s the consumers that hold most of the power.
It’s no longer good enough to produce a wonderful brochure, print out beautifully designed leaflets, and (metaphorically or literally) start knocking on doors. Now we need to entice our prospects and customers to come to us, to engage with us, and to stay engaged.
Now, you can develop your website (and you need to keep developing it), run pay per click campaigns, use social media, create viral marketing, have a quality blog, Twitter, Tumblr, pinterest, apps, online media space, analytics, goal tracking… it is all very confusing for most businesses!
But not for us, we can help you to find your way through the world of digital and social marketing.
Call us on 07765 406530 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We will take you through a step by step process to work out what you need to do to develop and implement a digital strategy. We will review what you want to achieve, assess your current activity, and help you to develop an integrated digital strategy which will deliver the best results for your budget.
Some of our clients
We have years of digital marketing and traditional marketingexperience, covering every aspect of the marketing mix, having worked across a range of brands and market sectors. Although a specialist digital and content marketing agency, we also support a range of companies across the entire marketing mix.
Put your feet up, we’re easy to find
We are based in the heart of rural Cheshire in the village of Nantwich. Many of our staff are spread around the country, working from home, small offices or in the clients premises.
Our offices tend not be client facing, you are welcome to visit, of course, but don’t expect a reception area filled with valuable prints and long comfortable leather seats. We don’t have any lovely board rooms you can visit and be served sandwiches and chips by our account team, nor do we have a bar, a swimming pool, nor a “break out area” painted in funky colours.
If you want that sort of thing, then we are not the company for you. Instead, if you want people who will work hard on any project you set, and don’t have to over charge you to pay for wonderful offices and receptionists, then get in touch;
Phone – 07765 406530
Landline – 01244 941199
Daisy Bank Farm
Top Farm Lane
Some of the work we’ve done in the last 15 years
Some of the work we have done over the last 30 years!
Recent Case Studies and examples
Our marketing services
- What we do
- Marketing Support
- Online Review Management
- Organic Search
- Paid for search
- Social Media
- Specialist Hair and Beauty Marketing
- Automotive Marketing
- Specialist Marketing for the Fleet Industry
Ok, you can spend some time browsing this site, getting a good feel for everything that we do, have a look at our work, and our clients and you will get a good idea.
But for those of you who just want to see a quick list of all the services we provide – here it is:
- Web design and build – from e’commerce platforms, through brochure sites to simple local ‘here we are’ pages
- Email marketing – newsletter, offers and regular communications
- SEO – helping businesses climb to the top of search engines
- Paid for search – ppc campaigns across all platforms
- Social media – straightforward campaigns and content, that get people to engage with you
- Direct mail – still a very successful area – well crafted meaningful direct mail
- Advertising – mainly for local paper and press
- Digital strategy – helping people to understand what to do
- Content marketing – developing meaningful content that works with our audiences
- Video creation – promotional videos, interviews and material for online content
And, probably a lot of other things, that have slipped our minds.
Content for our Clients
We produce a huge amount of content every month, for clients who are selling cleaning, cleaning products, dog food, digital solutions, hair products and furniture, and so many others.
So, you might not be interested in the latest news on technology for cleaning products, or the right foods to feed your dog, but this does give you a good feel for some of the work we do.
These stories will change all the time.
- Everyone you will ever meet knows something that you don’t – so it’s important to talk to them.
- Are supermarket cat food brands hazardous to health?
- What's your attitude to tatoos in your business?
- Mobile doggie dining at a park near you…
- Top five tips on how stop rats in their tracks
- Foods that leave your cat feline fine!
- Scale up on your reptile’s nutritional needs
- The art of marketing industrial products; is virtual reality there yet?
- Why animating humans is the hardest thing to do?
- The three basic questions you need to ask when commissioning an App – Who, How & Why?
- Wearable technology is on the rise, and could be coming to a construction site near you.
Bill Nye, the popular American science educator, famously said that, “everyone you will ever meet knows something that you don’t.”
We believe absolutely that this is true. Everyone is an expert on something, be they suppliers, customers or our end users, which is why that we train our staff to talk to them.
With the influx of technology particularly into telecommunications, having a real conversation with someone, especially in the corporate world, is becoming a rare occurrence.
We are convinced that this is a problem, because customers will always value a dialogue with a real human being far more that an automated conversation with a machine. This is why we believe that training all our staff in the art of conversation is a sure fire way to develop our reputation, and increase turnover.
We have complied a list of ten tips that, taken from our approach with our staff, which when implemented, will help you to strike up a more interesting, engaging and mutually beneficial dialogue with customers:
- Don’t multitask– Don’t just pick up your phone, put down all other distractions that you may have, and focus solely on the conversation at hand.
- Don’t pontificate– Never be afraid to share your opinion, and at the same time, don’t shy away from sharing it with people who may disagree or offer comment.
- Use plenty of open-ended questions – These are important because they create an easy way for someone to give a more detailed response. Complex, closed questions will get a one or two word answer.
- Go with the flow of the conversation – If you think of a question, don’t hold on to it religiously, at the expense of listening to the other person. Interject if the timing is appropriate, but if the moment has passed, then drop the question.
- It’s okay to admit you don’t know the answer – Err on the side of caution, and only claim things to be facts if you are 100% certain of their truth. This is an easy way to ensure you don’t trip up later on.
- Don’t try to equate your experience with theirs – Everyones experience is individual, and so if they are talking about difficulty at work, say, then don’t talk about your own troubles as if they are the same. They aren’t, and it makes the conversation about you, rather than them. Empathy is important, but it can be misplaced.
- Avoid repeating yourself – Above all else, it’s really boring to listen to someone repeat the same point over and over, and we lose interest in the conversation.
- Don’t get bogged down – Pointless little details that people spend ages trying to remember are unimportant. People don’t really care, so don’t put pressure on yourself to try to remember.
- Listening is the most important bit– You can talk too much, but you can never listen too much, so make sure you are good at it.
- Be brief – Or rather, don’t attempt to drag on a particular subject for longer than necessary. Say what you want to say, no more, no less.
Managing Director – Professional Purchasing Solutions
Martin has built a couple of websites for me over the years. The work is always done fast, accurately and above all on budget – which, as a professional buyer is absolutely crucial! As a medium sized business I want to work with someone local, who I can contact any time and who will always give me the support I need, Martin always delivers.
Marketing Manager – Reaseheath College
As one of the top specialist land-based Colleges in the country, we have a range of products and support a lot of industries which can be confusing to people not aware or involved in the land-based sector on a day to day basis. Our students are highly media savvy, and this puts additional pressure on delivering outstanding marketing. I have used Martin and his company for the last 6 years on digital projects from video production, seo and ppc as well as getting to grips with the copy on our huge website. I like the fact that no job is too small and that they are always willing to give their opinion and support across any level of our organisation. As an agency they are in it for the long term, and are willing to commit whatever resources are necessary to get the job done.
Owner – Akula Living
We retain Martin and his team to handle the bulk of our marketing, leaving us to be able to do what we do best, sell exceptional outdoor furniture. Whatever you throw at them, from email development, web development to small design jobs they always more than deliver. We are a company focussed on sales performance and customer satisfaction, and I want to work with an agency that supports that. Martin’s team treat our budgets as if they were spending their own money, dragging every bit of return on investment they can from every penny, which is crucial in today’s market place.
Owner Amanda Morris Ltd
I needed a small website that I could manage myself, which would support me in developing my business. Being a local company I obviously didn’t have huge budgets, but I still needed a site that looked great, was mobile responsive and that would be able to grow over time. Martin and his team did an excellent job, going above and beyond what I could have expected from them.
Town Clerk – Nantwich Town Council
We have been using our new website for about 6 months now and it has enabled Nantwich Town Council to have a much more effective and professional looking tool to communicate with residents and keep them up to date. The web site is easy to maintain and meets our needs for updating pages and posts in a very flexible way. The team went out of their way to help us in the setting up process and I would strongly recommend them to any Town or Parish Council considering setting up a website. They know what is required to have an effective Website and how to develop a design to meet user needs.
Head of Marketing – Cheadle and Marple College
Cheadle and Marple Sixth Form College have utilised the services of mcm2 for over 2 years after being recommended to them by Reaseheath College. I have been impressed by their knowledge, professionalism and responsiveness. As my key contact, Martin really helped the College take control of its digital marketing strategy and co-ordinated a cohesive and effective series of digital based advertising and engagement campaigns. In essence Martin made the College a more serious player in the new digital world. I would recommend ….